Trading Through Coronavirus 17. Greg Pilley. Adapting to survive - An independent brewer's tale
In this episode, Nigel Barker of Business West speaks to Greg Pilley, managing director of Stroud Brewery, about meeting the challenges facing independent breweries who have seen sales slump during the coronavirus lockdown.
Mr Barker gets the Five Valley businessman's thoughts on:
* Key impacts on the independent brewing sector (0:55).
* Adopting an ecommerce strategy to help fill the gap (1:40).
* Spreading the risk (2:40).
* Using a crisis to drive positive change (3:18).
* Accessing the financial support made available by government (4:31).
* Damage limitations over the next 6 months (6:05).
* Exploring the CBILS option (7:22).
* How government could provide further assistance (8:02).
* Concerns for the wider industry (9:30).
For further guidance and support, or to raise a particular question or concern please visit: www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk