Trading Through Coronavirus 16. Matt Griffith. Only 16 per cent will cope after six months
In this episode, Nigel Barker of Business West speaks to Matt Griffith, the organation's policy, about the coronavirus business survey findings that paint a bleak picture for the UK economy if the crisis drags on past the summer.
Nigel and Matt discuss:
* The coronavirus business survey response headlines. What businesses can do to restore confidence and safeguard their future.
* The long-term economic impacts on the region.
* Will we ever get back to 'business as usual'?
* Getting ahead of the curve in the Western Gateway.
* How government can continue to restore confidence in the market.
* The CBILS scheme - should government 100 per cent back the loans?
Coronavirus lockdown exit strategy. For further guidance and support, or to raise a particular question or concern please visit: www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk