Trading Through Coronavirus 10. William Frazer. The NFU and the COVID-19 Business Impact Service
In this episode of Business West's videos taking us through the coronavirus crisis, Nigel Barker, speaks to William Frazer, county adviser at NFU (National Farmers' Union), about the launch of their new COVID-19 Business Impact Service and the effects coronavirus is having on the food supply chain.
When Mr Barker is not conducting video interviews and presenting the current series for the business support organisation and lobby group for the region he is wears the title Digital Adviser at The Department for International Trade and Business West.
In this epidsode he gets Mr Frazer's thoughts on:
* What is the COVID-19 Business Impact Service?
* The coronavirus impact on the food supply chain.
* What we can do to help prevent things such as milk wastage.
* The 'peak labour force' - who's going to pick and harvest this season's crops?
* The surge in walking in the countryside and the importance of sticking to the 'country code'.
For further guidance and support, or to raise a particular question or concern please visit: www.tradingthroughcoronavirus.co.uk